Monday, November 30, 2009

Review on My SteelSeries Product (Zeal)




 

 


 


 


Hi, recently I just got my keyboard (7G Steelseries) and mouse (Xai Steelseries). I would say it is the best gaming keyboard and mouse in the market rite now. The thing that amazed me is the mouse has build in LCD and 5 internal profiles that can switch to suit your personal setting with a click of a button. The mouse setting consist of Cpi , exactrate, exactaim, freemove, exactaccel and etc.. That can be change with the mouse software; once it has been saved it doesn’t need the software anymore. I play fps game in a competitive level, games such as Sudden Attack, Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source and Condition Zero. I attend many event and tournament before, the one lazy thing about it is each time I changed pc I need to set the mouse setting all over again, with the current mouse xai I don’t need to do it anymore because the setting it is already saved and all I need to do is just plug and play. For the keyboard it has 2 usb Jack (18K gold-plated connectors for extremely low latency) for it convenient that I can plug my mouse and headset into the usb without worrying about it latency rate. Sorry for my poor language

1 comment:

  1. no 9HD and 5Hv2 review? o.o

    i nak satu ZBoard please~

    ReplyDelete